Who would have thought that the dreadful “home work” as the case may be, is very important as reading itself? Most of the times we skip doing home works or assignments just to get to school or college to copy from your peers. Although, we don’t see it as a big deal but doing assignments is very wait, let me emphasise on it very! very! important. I’m going to be giving you the benefits of doing home works.
- Academic Boost: First off, doing home works, gives you an edge over those who did not even attempt such assignments. Not only does it give you an edge over others, it also widens your knowledge and understanding about that particular subject, or topic as the case may be.
- Improving Your Memory: Each time you do home works, of course after being taught during classes, it also helps to increase the ability or chance of likely retaining that fact for a longer period. It makes whatever the assignment is to stick to your head longer than when it is undone or copied.
- You Might Just Get Lucky: Sometimes, there are even rewards for doing home works it may not even be physical reward, but this reward may turn out to be the best reward ever. I’m trying to bring out the fact that some assignments or home works may likely be examination,test or questions for pop quiz. So why not take the opportunity and do your assignments? or at least attempt them.
- Avenue For Revision: Like I said earlier, doing assignments or home works is a form of revision , why? it is because most times, we skip these assignments when preparing for examinations. Ignoring the fact that these questions may come out during such examinations or interviews. So take your time to study them.
- Feeling of Fulfillment: Okay, most of you may not consider this as a big deal but not the less, this counts. Doing assignments/home works, gives you a feeling of fulfillment or achievement because you did it and did not copy from someone else.